KNH Magnesium Citrate
KNH Magnesium Citrate
Magnesium Citrate Benefits
Magnesium citrate benefits include helping to support cellular energy production, reduce muscle soreness, stiffness and leg cramps, promote bone health, calcium transportation, detox and may help support healthy blood sugar levels.
This formulation provides 100% magnesium citrate, a highly absorbable form of magnesium, giving you the best magnesium citrate benefits possible.
Let’s discuss these benefits in more detail:
- Support of cellular energy production – The human body is a complex system, and though it has major organs, vessels, and fluids, none of them are going to function if there is something flawed at the cellular level. The use of magnesium citrate will help the cells to function optimally by providing support to ATP and cellular energy production.
- Stimulates calcitonin (promotes bone health) – Some experts argue that magnesium is almost more important than calcium because of this fact alone. That is because the secretion of calcitonin promotes optimal bone mineralization and introduces calcium into the bone tissue – in other words – without magnesium, bone health could decline sharply. By stimulating the secretion of calcitonin, magnesium citrate helps the introduction of calcium into bone and promotes optimal bone mineralization.
- Calcium transportation – We cannot forget that it is not just the bones that need calcium, and magnesium is great for supporting healthy transportation and absorption of calcium into cells, blood, and bone.
- Detox – It is now known that magnesium is vital for the detoxification process and is something that anyone in today’s modern world of air pollution, chemical ingredients in everything, and general environmental pollution should give attention to. Magnesium is essential for glutathione synthesis, and this is an antioxidant known for cleansing the body.
- May help support healthy blood sugar levels – Research has shown that people with a magnesium deficiency may develop a higher rate of type 2 diabetes. This is because magnesium plays a part in carbohydrate metabolism, and may even have some influence over insulin release. This means it is of the utmost importance for diabetics to consider a supplement as part of their overall health plan.
Reasons Why Magnesium Citrate is the Best Form For Your Body
Here is an interesting fact:
“You don’t hear much about magnesium, yet an estimated 80 percent of [people] are deficient in this important mineral and the health consequences of deficiency are significant…researchers have now detected 3,751 magnesium binding sites on human proteins, indicating that its role in human health and disease may have been vastly underestimated. Magnesium is also found in more than 300 different enzymes in your body.” (Mercola)
So, that tells us that we have to be sure we are getting magnesium in the diet, and that could mean boosting our consumption of such foods as nuts, seeds, barley, fish, garlic, green leafy veggies, seaweed, flax, dried pumpkin seeds, cocoa, whey, and almond butter.
Obviously, that list doesn’t include a substantial number of commonly eaten foods, and that means we have a problem unless we find a supplement that gives us an adequate amount of magnesium.
Fortunately, there are some great options, but you must be aware of what produces the best results. Essentially, what you need is a form of magnesium that is readily absorbed by the body and transported to the cells. That is most often found in the supplements containing known as magnesium citrate.
Quality Supplements Containing Magnesium Citrate
However, it is of the utmost importance for anyone who is looking to enjoy the benefits of magnesium citrate to pay attention to the quality of the supplements chosen. That is why it is best to purchase supplements like this as well as KNH Magnesium Complex containing only quality ingredients and formulated to the highest standards.
Take 1-2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health care professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30 degrees in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Active Ingrediants per Tablet:
Magnesium (as citrate) 500mg