Best Joint Supplements NZ: Buy Supplements For Knees & Joint Pain
KNH Joint Care PLUS combines the natural power of Turmeric, Ginger and Black pepper extracts with Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin, MSM and Boron. KNH Joint Care PLUS helps rejuvenate tired joints and reduce painful swelling to get you moving again.
• Help maintain healthy joint function
• Supports healthy synovial joint fluid
• Designed to help reduce inflammation and pain
• May help maintain healthy levels of joint cartilage
• Glucosamine and chondroitin are naturally occurring substances in the body. They help to keep the cartilage in the joints healthy, however glucosamine and chondroitin production usually decreases with age. Supplementing with glucsamine and chondroitin complex daily may help ease the pain of mild to moderate osteoarthritis.
• The MSM and ginger extract in this formula work together to help reduce inflammation in the joint and may help reduce pain. MSM is a sulphur compound and is totally natural. It has been safely used for decades to treat the pain associated with joint problems.
• Turmeric is a well-known for its powerful anti-inflammatory benefits. It is well tolerated and safe to use on a daily basis. The Black Pepper increases the beneficial curcumin into the blood stream.
• Zinc, selenium and boron all work together to help fight free radical damage of the joint tissue and to support a healthy functioning joint. The body needs adequate levels of certain vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy connective tissues and joints.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic form of sulphur, without which joint integrity can be adversely affected.
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale rhizome) has a long traditional history of supporting healthy joint function.
Bromelin is an extract from pineapple used to soothe and reduce swelling.
Manganese is important for proper bone and cartilage development as it plays a role in the development of connective tissue like tendons and ligaments. Manganese helps certain enzymes and local regulators function properly so that we can form the optimal bone matrix or structure for bone strength.
Proline is a building block of collagen, which helps cushion joints.
Boron is vital for the proper metabolism of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D which are essential for good bone health.
Zinc helps certain enzymes and local regulators function properly which in turn helps our bodies form the optimal bone matrix or structure for bone strength.
Selenium is needed for our bodies to create something called “glutathione peroxidase,” which our bodies then use as an antioxidant. It may also be significantly beneficial for anyone suffering from inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis, because it fights the substances that cause the damage to tissues. Studies have shown selenium may reduce joint swelling, tenderness, and morning stiffness.
Take 2 capsules daily.