Harker Deep Lung Support
Harker Deep Lung Support
For bronchial and respiratory support
Harker Herbal Deep Lung Support is useful in all cases of lung congestion to loosen mucus and assist the body with removing that mucus from the respiratory tract.
Deep Lung Support is a 100% natural tonic made from more than 20 powerful herbs and pure essential oils selected specifically for their medicinal and healing properties. Harker source only the very best herbal ingredients grown here in New Zealand and overseas.
The active ingredients selected for Deep Lung Support are added to a base of stabilising and mixed purpose herbs. Kumarahou is a key ingredient in Deep Lung Support, being a herb with a short flowering season found only in the far north of New Zealand. As well as being traditionally used by Maori for breathing related disorders, kumarahou is also known as a blood purifier.
Other key ingredients include elecampane, a naturally antiseptic herb that acts to loosen the mucus sticking to the lungs but also suppresses the urge to cough, so the body is coughing less frequently but more productively.
Deep Lung Support:
• May help suppress night coughing and assist in restful sleep.
• Can be taken to relieve symptoms of chronic lung disorders (caused by smoking or pollution).
• Is suitable for the very young or elderly to remove mucus in the lungs and provide relief for the bronchial and respiratory tract under stress, making breathing easier.
• Can be taken to relieve accute symptoms conditions caused by infection.
• Is taken as a liquid, being easier for the body to absorb than pills and tablets.
Deep Lung Support is made from 100% natural herbal extracts and pure essential oils, many of which are recommended to fortify and strengthen the body’s inherent resistance to disease and illness.
Deep Lung Support may assist:
• Any person suffering from a bacterial or viral infection of the lungs characterised by tenderness of the chest and coughing.
• People with chronic lung disorders that make breathing difficult (such as wheezing which is associated with asthma).
• People suffering accute lung congestion where lungs feel ‘heavy’ and clogged with mucas.
• People who have smoked or been exposed to air pollution and other toxic chemicals.
• People who have a chronic cough that prevent them from getting a good night’s sleep.
• Children’s and babies who are struggling to cough up mucas from the chest area, but at a reduced dosage.
• The elderly, particularly those who are more susceptible to respiratory illnesses.
Adults: 5-10ml, 4-6 times daily. Child: 1/2 dose. Baby; 1/4 dose.
General Advice: Shake well 5-6 times up-ended to remix. If you are using this product for the first time we would recommend you read the following instructions and adjust your dosage accordingly:- Initial dosage: Day 1 – ¼ dose, Day 2 – ½ dose, Day 3 – full dose, swill before swallowing. Coffee / tea: May be taken ½ hour before or after dose.
Preconception: (whilst attempting) ¼ to ½ dosage. Pregnancy: ¾ to ½ dose daily up to 10 weeks. Breastfeeding: ¼ to ½ dose 2-3 x daily. May ease lactation. Surgery (all): ¼ dosage, 2-3 x daily, recuperating. Stop tonic doses 1 week prior to surgery.
Drugs: Check drug / herb compatibility information sources prior to purchase. Take tonic ½ hour before drugs. Reduce tonic dose to ½ if on drug medication.
Oils & Ethers
Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) – Oil of leaves and wood)
Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara – Aromatic oil of the wood)
Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules – Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
Juniper (Juniperus communis – Oil from the needles)
Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita – Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
Peppermint (Mentha × piperita – Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
Pine (Pinus sylvestris – Oil from the Pine needles)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis – Oil of the flower and leaf)
Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
Elecampane (Inula helenium – The root)
Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water