Garcinia Cambogia Supplement 75%
Garcinia Cambogia Supplement 75%
Garcinia Cambogia Weight Management Supplement
For effective weight management, this garcinia cambogia supplement may help support your weight loss program. Studies suggest that an extract from the rind of this pumpkin-like fruit, Hydroxycitric acai (HCA), helps to inhibit fat production and support appetite control by reducing the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fats by inhibiting the enzyme that facilitates this conversion.
Garcinia Cambogia extract has been used across Africa and Asia for centuries as a powerful natural remedy for digestive and inflammatory conditions. Its weight management benefits have recently come to the attention of many through the work of Dr Oz, who describes it as the “Holy Grail of weight loss“. In fact, feel free to read the Garcinia Cambogia reviews below from some of our satisfied customers.
“I use this product, and it has truly helped me! I no longer crave fatty high carb food. I was 86.8 I am now 72.0 in just 3.5 months. It honestly works! I defiantly recommend it to anyone wanting to loose weight. ” -Abbey
• Supports appetite control
• May inhibit fat production and support weight management
• Supports healthy fat metabolism
• May inhibit the liver’s production of cholesterol
• Supports increase in lean muscle mass
• Supports increased serotonin to balance moods and ease cravings
• Helps to manage cortisol, the stress hormone
• Supports digestive function…especially when taken with this colon cleanse supplement
Using a Colon Cleanse with the Garcinia Cambogia?
Firstly, If you do not quite understand what the Colon does – there let us explain it briefly to you so you can get a grasp on how the Super Colon Cleanse can help you.
Throughout life your colon starts collecting various toxins and as they build up the toxins can cause a wide range of symptoms such as energy levels dropping, headaches, fatigue and weight gain (which is what we are trying to avoid right!)
One of the only ways to helps towards getting these toxins out of the body is to take a colon cleanse. Colon cleansers work by cleansing out the large intestine and flushing out all the accumulated toxins that have built up in there. It is quite amazing and a little gross at the same time how much people can lost when they begin taking a colon cleanse.
Then of course you have the Garcinia Cambogia extract which has been found to be effective in appetite suppression and increasing metabolism.
When you then combine the Colon Cleanse with the right Garcinia Cambogia dosage you are getting the best of both worlds. With the right Garcinia Cambogia dosage you will be able to eat less and burn fat and then with the Super Colon cleanse you are flushing out all those toxins.
Be sure to read the Garcinia Cambogia reviews below from some of our customers. If you’re vegan and currently working out or lifting weights, feel free to try our Vegan Protein Powder.
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A ONE OFF PURCHASE, WE DO NOT SEND AND CHARGE REPEAT ORDERS AUTOMATICALLY.
14 Things You Never Knew About Garcinia Cambogia
This garcinia cambogia supplement is getting a lot of attention these days, in part for it’s key ingredient being touted as an effective weight-loss supplement, attracting attention and earning recommendations from a wide range of experts.
In 2012, Dr. Mehmet Oz of the syndicated talk show “The Dr. Oz Show” promoted garcinia cambogia as a significant weight-loss aid. But even as its weight-loss attributes are being acknowledged, there’s a lot more to this virtually unknown little fruit.
1. Garcinia cambogia has been around for centuries. The tropical plant is native to Indonesia, and is also available in Malaysia, Sri Lanka and India. It is also known as garcinia gummi-gatta, gambooge, brindleberry and Malabar tamarind. It should not be confused with tamarind, which is similar in flavor but is a pod with seeds rather than a fruit.
2. The garcinia cambogia fruit resembles a small pumpkin or gourd, through the flesh of the fruit is similar to that of a persimmon in both appearance and flavor. In its natural form the fruit is low in calories and packed with vitamin C, potassium and folic acid.
3. Garcinia cambogia is used as a popular ingredient in Indian, Thai and Malaysian cooking, most often as a main ingredient in curries and chutney. Because the fruit is bitter, it is not generally eaten raw. Most often, the fruit is cooked or the rind is dried and used in a variety of different applications.
4. The fruit and rind of garcinia cambogia contain hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, the main ingredient that gives it its weight loss properties. HCA is believed to inhibit the enzyme responsible for turning excess carbohydrates into fat, which according to several different studies may result in significant weight loss. It also was shown to reduce appetite and burn fat without burning muscle in several different studies.
5. Garcinia cambogia may help get couch potatoes off the furniture and into the gym by boosting energy and improving metabolism, according to researchers. In a 1999 study, when combined with guggul gum – the sap from a tree native to India – over the course of six weeks, 20 of the study’s obese participants lost a significant amount of weight, and saw improved energy levels to boot.
6. Garcinia cambogia is packed with nutrients. It not only is a good source of copper, potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium, it also offers thiamin, vitamin A, folic acid, niacin, riboflavin and Vitamin C.
7. Eating foods that contain garcinia cambogia may help control your appetite. According to studies, when included as an ingredient in dishes such as a soup served as an appetizer, it helped control the intake of food during the rest of the meal.
8. Garcinia cambogia could play a role in boosting the feel-good chemicals in the brain called serotonin. When serotonin levels are elevated, we are less likely to overeat as a way to sooth raw emotions or in an attempt to combat feelings of depression.
9. In addition to boosting serotonin, garcinia cambogia may also play a role in controlling cortisol, the so-called “fight or flight” hormone. When activated, the hormone causes shifts in blood sugar levels that can result in food cravings, hunger and energy slumps that ultimately encourage us to take in more food. When regulated, our blood sugar remains steady and our food intake is more easily controlled.
10. Digestive woes may become a thing of the past. Because of its sour, acidic flavor, the Malabar tamarind is considered a digestive aid in Ayurveda, a traditional form of natural medicine practiced in Indian culture. It may also help ease symptoms of constipation.
11. Beyond easing digestive woes, Ayurveda also suggests garcinia cambogia as an additive to treat arthritis, rheumatic disorder, gum disease, parasites and worms. In the book “The Way of Ayurvedic Herbs,” garcinia cambogia is also touted as a way to help lower bad cholesterol, fight heart disease and reduce disease-causing inflammation in the body.
12. Garcinia cambogia pairs well with many spicy foods. It helps offset the heat of chilies because of its sweet-sour, fruity flavor profile, and helps give many South Indian dishes their hot, sour flavor and dark color.
13. The sweet-sour flavor of the fruit may serve to reduce the desire for sweet foods, improving health by generating a natural aversion to sugar. The dried rind is used in a variety of different candies throughout Europe and Asia.
14. The dried rind of the Malabar tamarind can also be used to polish silver and gold to a high shine, erasing the need for toxic cleaners to tackle this cumbersome job.
Best results: Take 2 capsules half n hour before lunch and another 2 capsules half n hour before dinner. For better results take alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Calcium- 25mg 2.5%
Chromium 100mcg 83%
Garcinia Cambogia (frui rind) 500mg
Extract (w75% Standardized Hydroxycitric Acid)