Clinicians Stress & Energy Support
Clinicians Stress & Energy Support
Need help in support in times of Stress, Low energy and recuperation? Stress & Energy Support is for you!
Stress & Energy Support Benefits:
• Reduces the effects of stress on the body
• Supports healthy blood sugar levels and maintains immune function
• Helps prevent the body feeling depleted (adrenal exhaustion, burn out)
• Helps maintain energy levels
• Helps recuperation
• Siberian Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress
• L-Tyrosine is a precursor in the production of the adrenal and thyroid hormones for energy and mood support during times of stress.
• Vitamin B5 is an essential co factor to adrenal and steroid hormone production in the body.
Stress & Energy Support Features:
• Contains a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs for a healthy stress response
• Well researched adrenal herbs act synergistically to support adrenal gland function
• Addition of standardised herbs which means a greater therapeutic action
• Non habit forming and stays effective over a long period of time
• Builds energy, does not stimulate
Clinicians Stress & Energy Support provides vitamins, minerals, botanicals and amino acids. These nutrients work together to support adrenal function, and the effects of low energy, fatigue, anxiety, panic attacks and the ability to cope with stress.
The adrenal glands are important hormone-producing glands which lie just above the kidneys. They are composed of two distinct parts, the medulla and cortex. The adrenal medulla secretes the stree hormones adrenalin and noradrenain. These hormones stimulate many of the body processes related to the “fight or flight” response. They also serve to maintain normal nervous control over many involuntary body functions such as heart rate, respiration, digestion and blood vessel tone.
The adrenal cortex secretes a group of hormones called corticosteriods. These are formed from cholesterol and exert a profound effect on the metabolism of glucose, reduce inflammation and allergic reactions and affect proper mineral balance. The sex hormone dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is secreated by the adrenal cortex. While the adrenal glands are heard to cope with the constant demands placed on the body, sometimes too much stress may compromise them. With the right support, their function can be restored to normal.
Adrenal gland support may be helpful in those individuals suffering with fatigue (especially chronic), stress, anxiety, chronic illness and allergy. Some of the signs of adrenal dysfunction include “surges” in energy levels alternating with a “stressed out” feeling, reduced in resistance to infection, fatigue and digestive disturbances.
Clinicians Stress & Energy Support contains all the essential vitamin, mineral and botanical “adaptogens” known to support adrenal function.
Recommended Adult Dosage: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed.
Long term use of Siberian Ginseng and Licorice Root may increase blood pressure in hypertensive people. Some people with elevated cortisol may find licorice Root too stimulating even in small amounts. They may present with anxiety or hyper activity. Monitor dosage closely for this group.
Note: Once the desired effect is achieved, maintain on half the recommended daily dose. Individuals who are sensitive to herbal extracts, may begin on a low dose and slowly work up to the maximum daily recommended dose.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: The herbal ingredients in this product have not been tested in pregnancy or breast feeding and therefore may not be considered safe to use during these times.
Active ingredients now showing per capsule
Ingredients Strength Unit
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75 mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 250 mcg
Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex) 25 mg
Potassium (from potassium citrate) 25 mg
L-Tryosine 50 mg
Zinc (from zinc methionine sulfate) 3.7 mg
Acanthopanax senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root
ext. 25 mg
Centella asiatica (gotu kola) herb 6:1 ext. 25 mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root 50 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (shu di huang) root 5:1 ext. 50 mg
Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) root 62.5 mg
Zingiber officinale (ginger) root 25 mg
Also contains: magnesium stearate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.