Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice 1L
Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice 1L
$13.90 Save $2.09
19806 in stock
Beetroot Juice Benefits – How To Improve Your Performance
Beetroot juice is both delicious and nutritious. As a natural source of dietary nitrate, it is attracting a lot of attention both from medical as well as sports science researchers who are learning more about these beetroot juice benefits. No matter how carefully you look, you won’t find anything but natural goodness inside this Organic Beetroot Juice.
The ingredient list is simple – 90% Beetroot and 10% fresh apple juice (just to smooth over the naturally earthy taste of beetroot). What’s more, all of the beetroot is free from GMOs, chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
“What Are The Benefits of Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice?”
– High in natural dietary nitrate – Dietary nitrate can be found in a number of vegetables, but the amount that is found in beetroot juice is among the highest. For starters, dietary nitrate regulates the blood pressure in a person’s body, makes the oxygen we breathe in more efficient, forms a strong barrier against infectious germs and regulates the flow of blood to the various organs of the body. As a result, it is very important to have the right amounts of nitrate in the body. Without it, we will start to feel fatigued and unwell pretty quickly.
– Boosts Nitric Oxide (NO) generation – Nitric oxide is another very important component that our bodies need to function properly. Beetroot juice benefits also include helping the generation of sufficient amounts of nitric oxide in the body, which in turn, boosts memory, builds up the body’s immune system, reduces inflammations, promotes healthy sleeping patterns and makes you stronger. These are all very important elements and the human body cannot function without these. As a result, the generation of nitric oxide is of utmost importance and by drinking the delicious Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice, you can get a lot of nitric oxide in your body.
– Increases VO2 max – VO2 max, or maximal oxygen consumption, is the mass of oxygen that the human body uses for every kilogram of body weight in one minute. So, you need to have a high VO2 max to ensure you have the required strength and vitality to go about your daily routine. Someone who has a high VO2 max is capable of doing more physically exhausting tasks for a longer time than someone who has a low VO2 max.
– Supports rapid muscle recovery – Beetroot juice benefits are especially targeted for athletes who put their bodies through strenuous exercises. The juice helps support rapid muscle recovery. This drink is also good for people who like to sweat it out in the gym and thus makes for a perfect pre-workout energy drink. Muscle wear and tear can take a very heavy toll on the body if not treated properly. An injured muscle can take months to heal and in some cases may become permanently damaged as well. To prevent this, drink organic beetroot juice to nourish your muscles.
– Just concentrated beetroot juice and lemon juice – Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice is made of hundred percent pure ingredients and does not contain any water and is not diluted in any fashion. It contains fresh and natural juices which both taste delicious as well as do a whole world of good to your body. It does not contain any added sugar.
– No preservatives or unnatural chemicals – Unlike other fruit and vegetable juices which are processed and mixed with a lot of additives, the Beet It Organic Beetroot Juice has no preservatives or unnatural chemicals. It is therefore completely safe to consume and doesn’t bring with it any harmful side-effect. The juice can be consumed by anyone. It is also a hundred percent vegetarian and so perfect for everybody.
The product is also available in the form of 70 ml shots. Try the Beet It 70 ml Stamina Shot for a highly concentrated shot of beetroot juice.
The shots are perfect before a workout or race and may give you that extra edge by boosting oxygen usage efficiency, with a notable impact on performance and stamina! They are also a hundred percent natural and so do not mess with any rules and regulations that may prevent you from consuming other substances before a competition.
So what are you waiting for? Give the wonderful Beet it Organic Beet Root Juice a try and get set to get a real blast of energy!
The Top 4 Health Benefits Of Beetroot Juice
While super foods like pomegranate juice and blueberries have been getting all the media attention, the humble beet has been sitting on the sidelines, waiting patiently for someone to take notice.
But in addition to being a delicious addition to any healthy diet, the juice from ruby red beets may help give you a boost of extra energy during exercise, improve blood flow and can help reduce your blood pressure, among other big perks.
“We are starting to unravel the intriguing health benefits of beetroot juice primarily because of dietary nitrates and its impact on blood flow and blood pressure,” said researcher Gary Miller of Wake Forest University in an interview with WebMD.com.
1. Blood pressure reduction
According to a study last year out of Australia, a glass of beet juice may immediately have a positive impact on blood pressure.
Researchers from the Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute in Melbourne found that within hours of drinking it, beetroot juice helped lower systolic blood pressure by as much as four to five points, a figure that could reduce heart attack deaths by as much as 10 percent, scientists said.
“It’s promising that we can see an effect from a single dose,” said researcher Leah Coles, Ph.D., in an interview with WebMD.com. “That effect might be even greater over the long term if they are drinking it day upon day.”
Nutritionists have long recommended that a diet rich in fruits and veggies can benefit heart health and blood pressure, but the results of the Australian study suggest that beets and the nutrient-packed juice from the root veggie should top the list.
2. Improved exercise sessions
According to a new study from the University of Exeter in the United Kingdom, drinking beetroot juice may help people exercise longer – as much as 16 percent longer – ultimately leading to better results.
The study, which appeared in the Journal of Applied Physiology, found that participants who drank beet juice used less oxygen while walking than those who didn’t, which effectively reduced the effort it took to walk, allowing participants to walk further than their non-juice drinking counterparts.
The news can be especially beneficial for the elderly, researchers said.
“As you get older, or if you have conditions which affect your cardiovascular system, the amount of oxygen you can take in to use during exercise drops considerably. This means that, for some people, even simple tasks like walking may not be manageable,” said Katie Lansley, a Ph.D. student from the university’s Sports and Health Sciences department and lead author of the study. “What we’ve seen in this study is that beetroot juice can actually reduce the amount of oxygen you need to perform even low-intensity exercise. In principle, this effect could help people do things they wouldn’t otherwise be able to do.”
Because the study used both unfiltered beet juice and beet juice with the nitrates filtered out, researchers were able to determine that the nitrates in the juice were responsible for the positive results.
3. Dietary detox
Because organic beetroot juice is packed with antioxidants, it offers a wealth of health benefits, including flushing toxins from the body by neutralizing them and sending them on their way.
The betanin pigments that give beets (and its cousin, Swiss chart) its rich red color also give the detox process a big boost by helping healthy cells better target toxins, ensuring that more noxious toxins are neutralized.
4. Improve your brain power
According to Miller and his Wake Forest colleagues, beet juice helped boost blood flow to the brain, according to the results of MRIs taken after participants consumed beet juice for several days.
And while further studies would be required to determine if beet juice might serve as a preventive for Alzheimer’s, it can’t hurt to add the juice to your diet.
“Healthy individuals are not likely to see tremendous benefits if they start adding beet juice to their diets, but foods high in nitrates are healthy foods and it might improve blood pressure and blood flow to key tissues like skeletal muscles, especially as you get older,” Miller says.
More Benefits Of Beetroot Juice
According to Russian researcher Mikhail Tombak, Ph.D., author of the books “Can We Live 150 Years?” and “Cure the Incurable,” beetroot juice also help improve the digestive process and may help dissolve stones in the liver, kidneys and bladder.
So, if you love beets, will you experience the same benefits as you would if you were juicing?
No, according to nutritionists.
“When you cook the beet or ferment a beet (like we find in a pickled beet), the amount of healthful nutrients for blood pressure benefits will decrease,” said nutrition experts Pina LoGiudice and Peter Bongiorno, co-directors of New York’s Inner Source Health in a blog posting on “The Dr. Oz Show” website. “By juicing, you are going to get 100 percent of the phytonutrients (plant chemicals) that help your blood pressure decrease.”
Of course that’s not to say beets themselves aren’t beneficial. They’re rich in folate, potassium, vitamin C, fiber, the antioxidant betanin and nitrates.
But if you do add beet juice to your diet, be warned. Your restroom visits will be decidedly more colorful than normal, thanks to the bright red pigments that give the root veggie the majority of its nutritional value.
Servings per pack: 4
Serving Size: 250ml
90% Beetroot Juice, 10% Apple Juice (Just to smooth over the natural earthy taste of the beetroot)